Wednesday 29 April 2015

How about this as an investment property?

Just sometimes a little nugget comes onto the market that may well be prime for the investor. I have been quite busy the last few days but I came across the following property and I'm a bit bemused why it is so cheap!



The property

I have spoken to the marketing agent and they tell me that it needs about £15,000 spending on it to bring it up to standard but I think this could be a very decent investment property.

The property comes with a 125 year lease (owner advised) but with the right approach you could gain a decent capital gain.

So what about the figures - If it all stacks up you could be returning a 7% yield on a rent of £725 per month.

Not sure this will be on the market very long so I would get in there fast if you are looking to invest!

No comments:

Post a Comment