Friday 1 May 2015

My prediction for the 2015 election

like all property professionals, I am following this election very closely. Mainly because the feeling across the industry is that if the Labour Party come into power, the housing sector will be badly affected. We all know, or are at least are aware of their policies so I will let you make your own mind up about them!

What I want to touch on today is, following the appearance by David Cameron last night on Question Time, I am firmly of the belief that we will not see a hung parliament, yes you heard right, the Tories I believe will win. By how much remains to be seen but I firmly believe that the Tories will win with a majority vote.

I am going to hazard a guess and say we may see a 5 seat majority. I am going against all the pundits and experts because I believe that Cameron is holding firm in his policies and is not swaying. If you change your mind and change your manifesto on a daily basis then you are likely to lose the confidence of your audience. In my personal view Ed Milliband has been doing just that and appears a desperate man.

We will see on the 7th May 2015...

No comments:

Post a Comment